Two-day workshop: 24-25 May 2011
Pivot Convention Center: Monte Casino Four-ways
09:00 hours – 16:00 hours
Following an effective sales process within the business is a very powerful and effective tool in communicating effectively with both your existing and potential clients. Sales over the years, most especially with the advent of the connected millennium, have proved difficult for most sales personnel not because they are not good at selling but because they are not adapting a simple and clear sales process pertinent for growth and success.
This two day workshop is a hands-on seminar which will provide delegates with effective winning skills required to increase sales within their business by improving their understanding of the sales cycle and how it addresses each client’s situation. It has been designed to provide you with, not only the latest knowledge on sales, but also on the utilisation of the social media network (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook) as a means to effectively network and grow your business.
Delegates within this workshop will be privileged to industry-specific role plays, enabling them practice skills they use in their everyday work environments. Delegates will receive feedbacks from well experienced and skilled sales professionals who will use clear measurement tools to assess progress.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Sales professionals
- Business development executives
- Information technology professionals
Delegates within this workshop will learn to:
- Develop great interpersonal selling skills by clearly understanding what type of sales breed they belong to and how to effectively use this new technique in achieving a high level of trust, confidence and commitment from clients.
- Effectively identify and manage clients through the sales process using the customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Apply a broad understanding to the selling process through effective question probing, handling objections raised and using effective closing techniques.
- Develop and grow the business through effective utilisation of the social media network.
- Apply practical business cases learnt within the seminar to solve existing business problems.
Revolutionize Your Sales Techniques And Grow Your Business.
Walied Allie – Managing Director, Phiblue Innovative Resource Management
Walied is the managing director at PIRM, a South African based management and information technology consultancy focused on growing businesses. PIRM clients and partners include major South African and international brands.
Walied is a software specialist and sales strategist with over 15 years’ experience. He has consulted to major clients in the financial, telecommunication, professional services and automobile industry.
For more information as to participation within this workshop, please feel free to contact Michael or Kamashu on +27 (0) 11 021 5080 or email:
Registration Fee: R2, 500 for the two day workshop which is inclusive of lunch, coffee breaks, parking and workshop materials.